Friday, December 18, 2009

Bad Christmas Plays

Sorry for the late post, my friends. I spent most of the wee hours this Friday morning regurgitating everything I'd eaten for the past week. And the rest of Friday sleeping it off. A spot of flu, I'm thinkin'.

So just a short joke and back to bed today.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

LEAST POPULAR CHRISTMAS PLAYS AT CHURCH

A Christmas Story ... featuring Manger Cam!

There's a Star in the Sky ... No, Wait! There's a Hole in our Roof.

The Night the Animals Talked and Pretty Much Remembered Their Lines

Follow the Star and Bring a Dish to Pass

Four Calling Birds Attack Aunt Ruthie

The Three Wise Men and Their List of Grievances


[copyright 2003 by Dave Tippett; used with permission; may be forwarded if not for profit and with credits]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I imagine I'll be back to normal by tomorrow afternoon, or maybe I should say I *hope* to be back to normal by then.

Anyway, I'll see you on Monday.

Mark

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WEB SITE of the WEEK: Randy Glasbergen offers these little slice-of-life observations, with a bit of the absurd thrown in, at http://www.glasbergen.com/. His stuff is sold to quite a few magazines and newsletters, so odds are good you've seen his work before. The webcomic series continues.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mark's Musings is sent each weekday, when I get around to it, using Ezine Director and I pay a little extra every day to make sure my posts are certified by Habeas to be a safe source of e-mail. Subscribe, view past issues in my Archives, and click through the pages over at my web site. To contact me and one day get a reply, click here. For the statistically curious of you, I threw up *seven* times between 10:30 Thursday night and 3:00 Friday morning. The poor missus didn't get a wink of sleep! You can forward or reprint Mark's Musings freely but please keep the credits attached. Don't throw up (or out) my credits. Original material and musings © 2009 by Mark Raymond. I update this blog with a copy of my post daily and occasionally with "bonus material" whenever the mood or muse strikes. Look for the label that says "bonus" and you can bring all that extra material up with one click. My personal mission statement remains John 3:30. Find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/baldmark/. Ooosh. I gotta go lie down.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WORDS for YOUR WEEKEND: "He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree." (Roy L. Smith)

No comments: