Friday, August 21, 2009

The Beast

My band is the opening act this evening at a community concert set up to raise funds for Young Life. As laid back and fun-loving as that organization is, I'm sure they'd appreciate today's post.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OTHER NUMBERS of the BEAST

666 - The main number of the Beast.

667 - The neighbor of the Beast.

670 - Approximate number of the Beast.

DCLXVI - Roman numeral of the Beast.

0.6666666 - Number of the MilliBeast.

1010011010 - Binary number of the Beast.

1-666 - Area Code of the Beast.

$665.95 - Retail price of the Beast.

$656.66 - Wal-Mart price of the Beast.

Phillips 666 - Gasoline of the Beast.

Route 666 - Highway of the Beast.

666k - Retirement Plan for the Beast.

666i - BMW of the Beast.


[selected from Mikey's Funnies]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have a rare weekend off. I plan to catch up on a lot of missed sleep and enjoy myself thoroughly.

I'll see you on Monday.

Mark

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WEB SITE of the WEEK: So learn everything you need to know about Young Life - and get your teens or grand-teens involved in a local chapter - at http://www.younglife.org/.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mark's Musings is sent each weekday - at some point during that 24-hour period - using Ezine Director and I pay a little extra every day to make sure those folks are certified by Habeas to be a safe sender of e-mail. Subscribe, view past issues in my Archives, and otherwise pleasantly click your mouse at my web site. To contact me and sooner or later get a reply, click here. I was so busy this week, even my appointments had appointments. You can forward or reprint "Mark's Musings" freely but please keep the credits attached. Credit detachment will shorten your lifespan. Original material and musings © 2009 by Mark Raymond. I update this blog with a copy of my post daily and occasionally with "bonus material" whenever the mood or muse strikes. Look for the label that says "bonus" and you can bring all that extra material up with one click. My personal mission statement remains John 3:30. Find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/baldmark/. I know I'm high maintenance, but I have this nagging suspicion I'm worth it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WORDS for YOUR WEEKEND: "The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong -- but that's the way to bet." (Damon Runyon)

No comments: