Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Movie Survey

Well, this has got to be one of the more helpful bits of Internet I've seen in awhile. It's just unfortunate they had to name it this way. Still, it makes its point.

Have you ever been in the middle of a movie at the cinema and suddenly felt the call of nature? What do you do? Do you hold it and try to enjoy the rest of the movie while you quietly feel your back teeth start floating? Or do you dash to the restroom and pray you haven't left in a really juicy spot of the flick?

Well, now you can visit RunPee, and they will tell you EXACTLY when to make that mad dash, and how much time you've got. Each white dot on the yellow timeline bar will tell you precisely when to go, and what you will miss while you're gone (they do scramble that part, though, so there's no plot spoilers unless you want them).

What I found most helpful was the very last white dot; click that and they will tell you if there's anything at the end of the movie worth staying through the credits to see. Unless you have just GOT to know the name of the head gaffer.

If you're one of those folks who own an iPhone, you can purchase an app to take with you on your phone.

+++

My mother was walking through the mall one day when a man with a clipboard approached her.

"Excuse me," he said, "would you mind answering a question for a quick survey?"

My mother agreed and he said, "Do you think there's too much sex and violence in the movies these days?"

"I'm not sure," my mother replied. "I'm usually too wrapped up in what's happening on the screen to notice what's going on around me."


[Joe's Clean Laffs]

+++

WONDER for YOUR WEEK: Do you think they can really turn garbage into fuel? I mean, I know they can turn it into books, movies, and TV shows, but fuel?

+++


Mark's Musings is available via RSS Feed and opens nationwide in your Inbox on a weekday basis. Screen your own subscription here. Facebook readers: visit this blog and view more than 500 posts at http://mrhumornet.blogspot.com/.

No comments: