Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lunch

So I'm a bit of a bachelor this week as Bonnie and Amanda are staying with the church crew on the "Flint Mission" trip we discussed yesterday.

Which means I'm keeping my own house and packing my own lunches and, you know, burping right out loud and stuff.

If I still used a brown bag as a lunch box, I would want this guy to be filling them up with lunchy goodness.

+++

LUNCH ONE-LINERS

"Jimmy, why did you just swallow that five-dollar bill?"
"C'mon, Mom ... you told me it was my lunch money!"

===

I think my wife is trying to get rid of me. She keeps wrapping my lunch in road maps.

===

The trouble with eating a big Italian meal for lunch is that five or six days later, you're hungry again.

===

I had fast food for lunch. It slowed down considerably when it hit my stomach.

===


[selected from all over the web]

+++

WORDS for YOUR WEEK: "The scientific name for an animal that won't fight its enemies or run away is 'lunch'." (Michael Friedman)

+++


Mark's Musings is served on an RSS Feed and is also available via e-mail each weekday. Hungry for your own subscription? Get one here.

No comments: