Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Computers and Thou

Data?
Migrated.

Firefox Web Browser?
Downloaded.

E-Mail Software Installed?
Check.

Post Software Installed?
Uh-oh.

So. Yeah. Had a little trouble this evening. Nothing I can't fix, but not before midnight, so you get another day of fluff, stuff, and nonsense. I still have quite a bit of work ahead of me ... installing the external terabyte drive, doing a data dump to that, setting up backup routines, cleaning off the old PC, making sure everything continues to work like it's supposed to work throughout, and then finding the time to thoroughly enjoy the new setup.

I can't wait.

+++

I don't have Geico insurance, so I'm not shilling for them, but this particular commercial makes me laugh every time I see it.

Every. Time.



+++

Mark's Musings is available via an RSS Feed, a Facebook Note, the Amazon Kindle and via e-mail each weekday (usually). Subscriptions are free. ISSN 2154-9761.

No comments: