Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Few Silly Thoughts

I'm sorry the e-mail post has been so spotty this week ... every day here at my national union convention has been long and filled with activity. You can kind of see what I'm up to here.

But yeah, just the joke today - I'll have actual content for you on Thursday and Friday.

+++

SILLY THOUGHTS

Dear IRS, please cancel my subscription.

No one ever went to the grave wishing they'd eaten more rice cakes.

I've tried yoga, but stress is less boring.

Without geography, you're nowhere.

I once knew a women who didn't whine, nag, or complain. But that was a long time ago, and it was just that one day.

If life is a test, I'm in trouble. I didn't take very good notes.

If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1.0.


[selected from funnywebs]

+++

WORD for YOUR WEEK: The Word Spy has coined a new phrase to describe cabin fever. They say it is now called "Nature Deficit Disorder."

+++

Mark's Musings is available via an RSS Feed, a Facebook Note, the Amazon Kindle and via e-mail each weekday (usually). Subscriptionsare free. ISSN 2154-9761.

No comments: