Thursday, April 02, 2009

Children's Sermon


Lots on my plate, troops, and a messy, messy house while we are still moving things and people around and trying to organize the piles of paperwork from my office which, unless I miss my guess, have begun to develop into their own crude life form.

So just the joke today.

+++

One Sunday as Easter approached, during the children's sermon, our minister pulled a large plastic egg out of a big bag.

He pointed to it and asked the kids if they knew what was inside of it.

"I know!" one boy exclaimed. "Pantyhose!"


[Pulpit Supply via Wit and Wisdom]

+++

WISDOM for YOUR WEEK: "I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand." (Psalm 40:1-2)

+++


Mark's Musings comes on an RSS Feed or via email each weekday. Get your own subscription - for free - by clicking here.

No comments: