Why 22? Dunno. It was just the number in my head. Probably a remnant from a Facebook fad. At any rate...
1. I have chronic sinusitis. Generally something has to have a really strong aroma for me to notice it. This is both good *and* bad news. I've had surgery, and I've tried a litany of different prescription drugs. It's just something I inherited from my father and have learned to live with.
2. I wear my watch on alternating wrists. Left wrist on even days, right wrist on odd days. My epidermis gets all rashy if I wear it on the same wrist for more than three days in a row.
3. I have an irrational fear that I will be dead by May 10, 2011. Long story.
4. I tend to fall asleep during sermons. Sometimes even the interesting ones.
5. I have Superman's ego and Clark Kent's body. If Clark Kent were bald and overweight.
6. I am a moral Republican and an economic Democrat. This makes it difficult to find a candidate to vote for.
7. I own and have read every book in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. Good stuff.
8. I am not generally fond of fancy food. Give me a stew and a salad any day.
9. I love Tim Horton's coffee and will go out of my way to get some.
10. The only thing I really enjoy exercising is my pillow.
11. I have never owned a car built in the same year that I've purchased it.
12. There are three types of store I cannot leave without purchasing something. Computer stores, office supply stores, and bookstores.
13. My home office is a mess because I refuse to take the time to file the paperwork. I'm usually too busy working on the next thing: the next blog post, the next band concert, the next whatever.
14. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from William Jewell College in the field of Communication Arts.
15. My e-mail Inbox has more than 5,000 messages in it. I have read every single one sent from a real person. Just haven't gotten around to filing them. (See #13)
16. I am an only child. My parents tried to have five other children. Another long story.
17. I despise shoveling snow and would move to a warmer climate in a heartbeat if my wife and friends would go with me.
18. I'm allergic to penicillin.
19. I am slowly reading my way through every Star Trek novel ever written.
20. I weep rather more easily than the average man and often find myself getting choked up when trying to relate a tender story.
21. I know more about baseball than the average fan, but I know just enough about the other sports to keep my Man Card.
22. My bowling average is 167.