Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Haiku for Today

Bumped into a busy 24-hour cycle here, troops, so just some homemade haiku today.

+++

HAIKUS FOR TODAY

Facebook friends? Lots. But
Do I really need to know
You're in the bathroom?

Ella, Frank, past greats;
On American Idol
Would they win today?

On global warming:
Would it hurt to live greener
No matter your views?

The big game is big.
The commercials are bigger.
Super Bowl Sunday

Oscar's Big Party
Why can't my teenager see
Nominated films?


[written by Mark Raymond]

+++

WONDER for YOUR WEEK: If a poet writes one poem and then another, has he put himself in reverse?

+++

P.S. - Before I get a lot of mail, yes, I *do* realize that this year's nominees have several films that my daughter could see. Did see, in fact. I was speaking in generalizations.


Mark's Musings is available via RSS Feed, Facebook Note, Amazon Kindle, and e-mail by clicking here.

No comments: