Thursday, October 08, 2009

Vet Exam

I find myself in the position of having to take a few prescription drugs along with my vitamins and minerals. Occasionally, a situation will arise where I find a pill outside of its bottle. Now, I don't take so many that I can't readily identify it, but if, for some reason, you do ... you might find this helpful.

I plugged in the information from a few of my pills, and it nailed the right pill on the first try, every time.

+++

A Veterinarian was feeling ill for a few days and finally decided to go visit her doctor.

Her doctor began asking all the usual questions ... what were the symptoms? When did the symptoms develop? Et cetera.

Finally, the Veterinarian says, "Look, Doc, I have to deal with patients who can't answer these kind of questions. I can tell what's wrong just by a visual inspection. Why can't you?"

The doctor nodded, stood back, looked her up and down closely, then whipped out his prescription pad and jotted down instructions for the pharmacy.

Then he handed it to her and said, "Of course, if this doesn't work, we'll have to put you down."


[Net 153's Smile A Day]

+++

WISDOM for YOUR WEEK: "Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble. The Lord will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness." (Psalm 41:1-3)

+++


Mark's Musings looks over an RSS Feed and is also available via e-mail, no appointment needed. Take your own subscription by clicking here.

No comments: