Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Compliment?


So if you've always wanted to grow a mustache but your wife was totally against the idea, now you have a good reason that she shouldn't be able to refuse.

I already have one or I'd totally be entering this contest. It's for such a good cause. Let me know if you enter and what your username is and I'll point the list in your direction.

+++

Driving along on a sunny day, my sister was on top of the world. She was taking her granddaughter for a ride, and had her in the passenger seat next to her.

After a few minutes of pleasant conversation, the granddaughter says, "Grandma, is Grandpa older than you?"

"Why, yes," replied my sister, happy to hear this. "Your Grandpa is a few years older than I am." Wanting to hear more, she goes fishing for a compliment by saying, "Why do you ask, dear?"

"Well," says her granddaughter, "his mustache is a lot bigger than yours."


[as seen in Da Mouse Tracks]

+++

WORDS for YOUR WEEK: "I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that." (Lauren Bacall)

+++


Mark's Musings shaves an RSS Feed and is also available with pomade via e-mail each weekday. Grow your own subscription with a click here.

No comments: