Sunday, February 12, 2006

Okay, I'll Ask. Why?

Why a Web Log (Blog)? Because "Mark Mail" just isn't enough? No, because I'm hoping and praying that someone somewhere will read these posts and realize that they just have to throw some money at me to write for them on a full-time basis. (Benefits included, 'natch.)

Well, that plus an ego the size of Kansas that seems determined to foist my opinions, thoughts, feelings, and things-that-go-bump-in-the-night upon whomever will let me. But seriously, it's a place for me to journal some more personal issues than what I can do in "Mark Mail," as well as write about more serious topics and, most importantly, write without feeling like I have to be funny or quirky every time.

And though it's just one more thing to do in a long list of other things that never get done, I do hope to keep this updated, well, if not daily, then at least occasionally. Perhaps even frequently.

At any rate, take what you can from it ... be kind and constructive in your comments ... and if there's nothing here of value for you, then please leave just as quietly as you came in. Someone may still be reading and won't appreciate the distraction.

No comments: