Friday, October 16, 2009

Sweetest Sayings

It's my job to remind you that here in the States, tomorrow is "Sweetest's Day." So do something nice for your sweetie.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

NICEST THINGS TO SAY TO THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE

I wonder if God knows He's missing an angel?

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

I hope you're carrying a map. I keep getting lost in your eyes.

If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful/handsome as you, why I'd have five whole cents.

If you were words on a page, you'd be the "fine" print.

Honey, do we have any band-aids? I keep falling for you.

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be walking in my gardens forever.

You really shouldn't wear makeup. Why mess with perfection?

If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd be holding a galaxy in my hand.

If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.

Me without you is like a teen without braces
A shoe without laces
Asentencewithoutspaces.

There are only a few days in my life I can absolutely remember. The day my children were born. The day I was married. And most of all, the day I met you.

If you were a booger, I'd pick you first. (Redneck relationships only)

Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the sky, and matched each star with another reason why I love you.


[tweaked from Top Greetings and Pickup Lines Galore]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have my fantasy baseball awards meeting and wrap up this weekend. Didn't do so well in either league this year. Wondering if I should even play next year....

Anyway, I'll see you on Monday.

Mark

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WEB SITE of the WEEK: So now that pretty much everyone knows about eBay and Amazon, maybe you need to fish in a little smaller pond to snag your online bargains. Try http://shopgoodwill.com/. Plus you get warm fuzzies from knowing your purchase goes to help out a good cause; Goodwill uses the proceeds to train handicapped and displaced workers for new jobs.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mark's Musings is sent each weekday - usually earlier than this - using Ezine Director and I pay a little extra every day to make sure my posts are certified by Habeas to be a safe source of e-mail. Subscribe, view past issues in my Archives, and otherwise romp happily through the pages over to my web site. If you need to change your e-mail address or you're all mused out and need to unsubscribe, use the "Change Subscription" or "Cancel Subscription" links at the very bottom of this page, but carefully, please. To contact me and sooner or later get a reply, click here. Sorry I was so late with today's post. Busybusybusy. You can forward or reprint "Mark's Musings" freely but please keep the credits attached. Thanks for caring about my credits. Original material and musings © 2009 by Mark Raymond. I update my blog with a copy of this post daily and occasionally with "bonus material" whenever the mood or muse strikes. Look for the label that says "bonus" and you can bring all that extra material up with one click. My personal mission statement remains John 3:30. Find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/baldmark/. Gosh, is it bedtime already? (sigh)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WORDS for YOUR WEEKEND: "So what to do? Two things, it seems to me. At least two. Use up each day. Fill it to overflowing with good. Deliberately enjoy it. Two, begin now. Mend a fractured friendship, mail an overdue letter, repair a broken heart, lay aside a grievance, act on a noble impulse." (Lanny Henninger)

No comments: