Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just the Joke Today

My friends, I'm sorry to say that I am so far under the weather I could give you the forecast for Middle Earth (partly sunny, mid-70s, chance of hobbits leaving the Shire).

So just the joke today. I'm going back to bed.

+++

A man went on a ski trip, fell out of the lift chair, and was knocked unconscious when hit in the head by the following chair lift after he had stood up.

He called his insurance company from the hospital, but they refused to cover his case.

"But why?" the man asked.

"Look," the insurance rep replied, "you got hit in the head by a chair. That makes you an idiot, and we consider that to be a pre-existing condition."

[Joe's Clean Laffs]

+++

WISDOM for YOUR WEEK: "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work. If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10)

+++


Mark's Musings is also sent each weekday via email. Wish me a "get well soon" and then get your own subscription. Click here ... it's free!

No comments: