Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad Computer


You know how you can make out a face on the surface of a full moon? Or sometimes on your toast?

Well, this being the Internet, that means there's now a blog that captures images of all that stuff.

It is titled, appropriately enough, "Faces in Places."

+++

A colleague was obviously having a difficult time with getting her desktop computer to do what she wanted.

In the midst of her moaning and fussing, I walked by her cubicle, saw her lean in toward the monitor screen, and overheard her say, "I know one thing. If I had a glass face like you do, I'd sure behave better."

[Wit and Wisdom]

+++

WORDS for YOUR WEEK: "I have never been aware before how many faces there are. There are quantities of human beings, but there are many more faces, for each person has several." (Rainer Maria Rilke)

+++


Mark's Musings is also sent each weekday via email and face it, you can get your very own subscription for free by clicking here.

No comments: