Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nightgown

Sorry, gang, I wound up pulling a 13-hour day at work yesterday, so no link. Just the joke today.

13 hours. Yeesh!

+++

Looking in the mall for a nightgown, I wasn't having any luck at all when I spied a sexy lingerie store. Desperate, I went in and looked and to my surprise, found just what I was looking for!

Waiting in the line to pay, I noticed a young woman behind me holding the very same nightgown. This confirmed what I had suspected all along, that despite being nearly 50 years old, I still had a very "with it" attitude and sense of style.

"I see we have the same taste," I proudly remarked to the young lady.

"I guess we do," she replied. "I'm getting this for my grandmother. You, too?"

[Joe's Clean Laffs]

+++

WORDS for YOUR WEEK: "Unmentionables are those articles of ladies' apparel that are never mentioned in public ... except in full page, illustrated advertisements." (from Changing Times magazine)

+++


Mark's Musings is also available via RSS Feed and is sent each weekday via email. Get your very own subscription here.

No comments: