Tuesday, September 02, 2008

More New Books

I've put a few more Alaska pictures in the photo gallery on my website. I wish I could put the original size of the photo there so you could really see the grandeur and majesty we witnessed, but I'm mindful of your download times. Perhaps later I can work up a Flash or PowerPoint presentation for the web to give you a more realistic view of the trip.

Just the joke today, I'm running way past deadline.

+++

NEW BOOK RELEASES

"The Lion Attacked" by Claude Yarmoff

"The Art of Archery" by Beau N. Arrow

"Songs for Children" by Barbara Blacksheep

"Heart Surgery in Ireland" by Angie O'Plasty

"School Truancy Trends" by Marcus Absent

"I Was A Cloakroom Attendant" by Mahatma Coate

"Positive Reinforcement Techniques" by Wade Ago

"Things to Do at a Party" by Bob Frapples

"Just Stop Arguing" by Xavier Breath

[selected from Gentle Humor via Wit and Wisdom]

+++

WORDS for YOUR WEEK: "I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves." (Anna Quindlen)

+++


Mark's Musings is also sent each weekday via email. You can get your very own subscription for free by clicking here.

No comments: