Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Kitchen Comparisons

BLDE Update: Well, it was a three hour drive for a ten minute interview audition, but it was fun and I had a good time with it. I'm told they'll let me know if I made the final 10-person cut by the end of the week.

And that's about all I have for you today.

+++

My wife was standing in the kitchen, chatting with our tall, slim daughter, when our grandson came into the room.

"Grandma," he said, "Mommy is much taller than you!"

My wife looked my daughter up and down and then said with mock sadness, "Yes, she is, isn't she?"

"But don't worry, Grandma" our grandson replied, after a sympathetic pause, "you're much wider."


[Absolute Humor via Doc's Daily Chuckle]

+++

WORDS for YOUR WEEK: "Eat, drink, and be merry. For tomorrow ye diet." (William Gilmore Beymer)

+++

Mark's Musings eats less on an RSS Feed, diets with a Facebook Note, cuts calories on the Amazon Kindle and sneaks a snack with your Inbox via e-mail each weekday (usually). Subscriptions are free. ISSN 2154-9761.

No comments: