Thursday, February 26, 2009

Comedy Day One-Liners

It's nearly one a.m. on Thursday morning here in Michigan and I've just returned from helping my son get set up in his own apartment. Plus we dropped a really heavy board on my foot. That's going to leave a mark.

So what I'm saying is just the joke today. I'll provide a double pair of links in tomorrow's post.

+++

RANDOM JOKES FROM COMEDY DAY

I'm an Amnesia Prophet. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

I went to a Grateful Dead concert once and they played for SEVEN hours. That was a great song, man.

I don't kill flies, but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above a globe and listen to them shriek, "Whoooaaa, I'm waaay too high!"

Hotels are tired of getting ripped off. I checked into a hotel last week and they had towels from my house.

I play golf even though I hate it. Haven't finished a game yet. I hate those windmills.

I come from a really small, poor town. They couldn't even afford to change the population number on the city limits sign so whenever someone had a baby, somebody else had to leave.

[Netfunny.com with edits and additional material by Mark Raymond]

+++

WISDOM for YOUR WEEK: "For in him we live and move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)

+++


Mark's Musings can come on an RSS Feed or via email each weekday. Get your own subscription - for free - by clicking here.

No comments: