The folks at Hear It First are sponsoring a 25 Days of Christmas thing where they're offering free music downloads, free celebrity recipes, free videos, and other whatnot, including a contest for a free Dell Netbook computer.
Once you click the offer goes away ... but it comes back if you refresh the page. Just another helpful tip from your Uncle Mark.
THE CHRISTMAS SONG QUIZ
Match the "hidden" title with the actual song title
1. Bleached Yule
2. Embellish the Corridors
3. Castaneous-Colored Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
4. A Meteorological Melody is Manifest
5. Righteous Darkness
6. Our Desire is Your Yuletide Cheer
7. Nocturnal Noiselessness
8. Aged Matriarch Plowed Under By Antlered Quadrupeds
9. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
10. Are You Experiencing Similar Auditory Input?
11. Query Regarding Identity of Descendent
12. Arrival Upon the Onset of a Transparent Day
13. Singular Yearning at Yuletide for Twin Central Incisors
14. Loyal Followers Gather
15. The Slight Percussionist Lad
a. Silent Night
b. O Come, All Ye Faithful
c. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
d. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
e. The Little Drummer Boy
f. White Christmas
g. O Holy Night
h. Do You Hear What I Hear?
i. Deck the Halls
j. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
k. What Child is This?
l. There's a Song in the Air
m. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
n. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
o. All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
[Wit and Wisdom and Homilies-by-e-mail.com; answers below]
WONDER for YOUR WEEK: Who brings Santa *his* Christmas gift?
1-f; 2-i; 3-c; 4-l; 5-g; 6-j; 7-a; 8-m; 9-d; 10-h; 11-k; 12-n; 13-o; 14-b; 15-e