Thursday, November 06, 2008

New Recipe

Apparently, research has shown that most families spend less than 45 minutes deciding what to do about supper. And they often don't make that decision until late in the day.

Hmmm. You might need this.

Or this.

Two sites for the price of one, today.

+++

I have a reputation for not being a fantastic cook.

One evening I worked particularly hard on a new recipe, and I was hoping for the best.

My seven-year-old son summed things up after the meal.

"Mom," he said, "that dinner was so good I thought somebody else made it!"

[Clean Humor Digest]

+++

WISDOM for YOUR WEEK: "I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you." (Psalm 63:4-5)

+++


Mark's Musings is also sent each weekday via email. Whip up your own subscription for free by clicking here.

No comments: