Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Forgot Your Valentine?

Well, troops, my apologies, but I have to do just the joke today. I seem to be having some issues with high blood pressure that are not only mystifying my doctor, but giving me blistering headaches and knocking me off my feet.

I will give a shout out to my Mom and Dad, who are celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary today.

+++

HOW TO TELL YOU FORGOT VALENTINE'S DAY

Hallmark calls, offering discounts on apology cards.

Your bedroom now bears an uncanny resemblance to the "Fortress of Solitude."

The kids tell you that Mom "went to bed early" and "locked the door" ... while you were taking out the trash.

The Weather Channel is reporting that the coldest place in the U.S. on February 15 is your bedroom.

You wake up with a florist's ad stapled to your forehead.

[selected from Kimberly Quiggle's Cup O'Cheer]

+++

WORDS for YOUR WEEK: "Love is a smoke made with the fumes of sighs." (William Shakespeare)

+++

Get your own subscription by clicking here.

No comments: